Thursday, January 5, 2012

5/366 - Turning On My Light

So... I've been a daoist since I was about... 14 years old. Traditionally in daoism you're told to dim your light, hide your jade and all that fun stuff. So... That's what I did my best to do. Turns out that my dimmed light is brighter than most people trying to shine. There's really no reason to try to shine. We're all bodies of light and... once you're able to see that everyone shines (even the dark ones, they shine with dark light. :) ) Here's a quick photo I took of me shining (it's WAY cooler when I'm walking through the hood with no coat on staring everyone down. TRUST!):



Seriously. No one on the planet has swagger like me. You'll see. I'm from outer space. Another race. Already in first place.

What I picked up today was a pair of T.I.'s shoes (what!? You didn't know TI had a shoe?) and this fly embroidered white shirt. BLACK + WHITE = GREY

I'm in first place daoist style.

Chapter 8:

The best are like water
bringing help to all
without competing
choosing what others avoid
hence approaching the Tao
dwelling with earth
thinking with depth
helping with kindness
speaking with truth
governing with peace
working with skill
moving with time
and because they don't compete
they aren't maligned


There is no competition. The only competition that exists is an inner battle with yourself. Once you merge the multiple personalities you have and your inner and outer universe you're #1.

Stop competing and you win the game.

FUCK! I just lost. :(

Since I've already lost, I'd like to point out that I really like this video and song with 50 Cent and The Game:


"Hate it or love it the underdog's on top
And I'm gonna shine homie until my heart stop"

FUCK! 50 Cent is a Daoist too! I wonder who is teacher is. Probably the same ONE as "me"...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete